Saturday, September 24, 2005

You are singing shit ... Full Stop

So I am up at 7 am today because I am hungry and sleepy ... yea I said I am up cuz I am sleepy. I am too lazy to make breakfast so I decided to listen to some music on the radio .. to distract me from my hunger nah.

Well I never hear more shit.(Actually I have but anyway..) This Bow Wow song "let me hold you down" has some of the dumbest lyrics ever:
Its what your coming with but Ima change all that
Rearrange that
Put you in the range all black
With the rims to match
Phone attached
TVs in the back
How you gon say no to that? Huh
Ahmmmm NO!

Look at me like now here you go
Really bout to blow some doe
But ain't nobody did it before so why is you so go hold it
Cause I believe this was meant to be
I just gotta work at it
Like a crack addict up in rehab


WHAT!? wha wha wha what Bow Wow .. you put real thought into that one .. deep !

I wonder what Huey would say about this ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watch for lane closures on I-90 tomorrow
Interstate 90 will be reduced to one eastbound lane Saturday between Argonne and University.

Neat! I really like what you're doing here...

When you have a spare moment you should come over to my architectural drafting site to see what's on in the architectural drafting world.

Keep up the great blogging!