Sunday, May 21, 2006

The End of the Mind Games

Watch nah... I'm seeing a very bad trend developing... my posts are frequently about relationships.. I refuse to play the role of the whining girl who is totally enveloped in her relationship that she thinks about nothing else. .. Nah but I have to vent about this one thing real quick.

I'm falling and I'm falling deep too man... momzie always told me I can't control who I love.. but I always thought that with the power of my mind I can decide how much I love the person .. well watch nah .. that mind power thing not working man... I guess after a while the games have to end .. but they are not games .. they are survival tactics! Shit! Heartbreak not nice you know!

Steupssss.. well watch nah ah done... ah done with the games .. the survival tactics.. the walls are down and I can't pretend that they are still up...

I love him with everything in me despite all my efforts not to...

3 comments:

baidawi said...

Relationships without mind games is like a pizza without cheese.

Dominance vs Self Preservation.

Goddess said...

... how the hell did you find my blog !!! U never fail to surprise me..

I guess no cheese for you :D

baidawi said...

Ha.

No cheese, but I would love to have pizza... therein lies the dilemma.