Monday, March 12, 2007

Take the Box!

I am changing damnit...and I love it! Business school has really quickened my transformation from young adult to ......... young adult... but a better one.

I no longer have time for fuckery - childish issues such as she said she said, listening to the continuous chatter of females and their no good men, basically just continuous grade school chatter. I will voice my opinion on the BS that some of my friends do because hey they dont hesitate to voice their views on my shit. During this change I will lose and I will gain some. See I wanna talk about stocks, the private equity market, M&A deals, consulting, wallstreet, and fun stuff.

So .. if you find that I am moving cold ... sorry...if you cant deal with my views on the shit you are doing then Take Your Box and go!

So what am I interested in... growth! positive growth! Do something with yourself .. move on with your life... hey everyone does not have to go to grad school to be successful so if you are not then hey fine .. but at least be doing something! Something that leads to something for idle minds has time for shit and I don't.

hmmm... I feel so free! Smiles :D

No comments: