Monday, June 23, 2008

How many licks does it take till u get to the center of the uhhh uh


LOL if JA found my blog and saw this post he would crack up!

This post is dedicated to the ladies out there that:
1. Never had the lick
2. Had it but it wasn't the ish
3. Are tired of begging for it
4. Have a man that refuses to give the lick
5. Wants to try a new "toy "
6. Uhhhh

... You get the point.

So I was watching Talk Sue, one of my fave shows, and a caller mentioned that her man just doesnt handle his business down there... hmmmmm! Anyway, a light bulb went off in my head and I decided to research tongue vibrators (New Venture perhaps?). I honestly was not expecting to find anything but look what we have here ladies *insert sly grin*

1. The Mini - At $44.95, it's a lil pricey I think. I wonder if it feels like the real deal or just flickers like the Rabbit? - HATE the Rabbit by the way..the ears irritate me(TMI). Hopefully the mini has a more realistic tongue motion.

2. The Velvet - Ahh this looks a lil realistic..no? The price is much more desirable. But, I don't know if I like the flicker, it seems more like a bzzzzzz than a flick, no?

3. Compilation of Licking and Sucking Toys - These sites have some really cool stuff.

Well, I didn't see any that I am particularly interested in but I mayyyyy try The Mini.

PS: If it is wack, I'm going to be out $45.00 and really pissed off.

No comments: