Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ladies go ahead and Settle

Mar 8, 2007 4:16 PM

Ladies go ahead and settle! We have no choice right. All men are the same right? Right? With that said, all you women out there with men that are unfaithful, do not support you, are terrible fathers, lack motivation to do something/anything productive in life, or liars...hold on to him. Do not let that man go because all men are like that. Do not desire better in your life whatsoever because if for some reason you decide to leave that man you will never find anything better.

Mommy, I know when you read this you will be really upset because you told me "man not running away...they will always be there and the older you are the better they are." But mommy, I can't chance it and wait a couple years because I need a man NOW.. I know you are upset because you said I should learn from those mistakes that you made and avoid them at all cost. But mom I can do what your generation couldnt do.. I can change a man mom. If he cheats I can stay with him long enough so that he is trained not to cheat again mom .. or he grows so weary that he becomes tired of cheating mom.

So.. Ladies go ahead and settle! We have no choice right. ALLL men are the same right? Right? or is it that we are attracted to the wrong kind??

Nahhh .. that's not it! All men are the same! Right?

So settle ........ let me know how it works out for you.

No comments: