Friday, April 01, 2005

Kellogg says come for an INTERVIEW

Well as customary with a Kellogg application I have an interview pending with an alumni. I hope that everything goes well and I don't scare myself to death or in this case to ding!!! I know my lack of work experience will most likely come to haunt me. BUT, I am prepared to answer that question with honesty. I honestly think I am capable of handling a rigorous MBA program, and I am willing to learn every element of business that I could not learn through work experience. Sooooo... keep your fingers cross for me .. I will keep you kids informed ok

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well girl, i really did not get to say what I wanted before because I was on my way to call so I had to do a quick stop and go. So, it is really nice to see someone reppin for the islands especially for Tobago... this is a great form of motivation for me and it should also be for everyone else. It makes you realize that you can really achieve whatever you set your mind to. Just keep believing in you and you abilities.. and you know what you have great friends that believe in you and are looking up to you at the same time. Keep doing what you doing... it was really nice of you to share your journey with us. I am proud of you... as a friend and as an islander... Tobago... look what greatness your soil has produced.BIG UP!!!!!!

Goddess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.