Friday, April 01, 2005

MBA Profile and Why??

Why am I even doing this?

I think that there is a lack of information out there for the young MBA pursuers like myself. When I say like myself I mean the recent college graduates that lack full time work experience and are wondering whether there is any hope for us to get into grad school.

With that said, my MBA applicant profile is as follows:
Age: 22
Nationality: Trinidad and Tobago
Status: Full time student at Loyola University Chicago
Majors: Accounting and Operations Management
Minor: Cultural Anthropology
GPA: 3.97 on 4.0 scale
GMAT:700 (93%) Q47(81%) V40(91%)


Stay tuned as I document my quest into a MBA program class of 2007

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea
Post Comments :D

Anonymous said...

Go roxanne with ur bad self. You know good things only happen to good people like yourself so continue the hard work, believe in yourself and last but not least remember our God above.

Goddess said...

Thanks for the motivation guys.